See example sketches at Sketch Gallery
Shapes can be added in two ways:
- Drag and drop shapes from the library
Click or hover green arrow icon on the right edge of a board to show the shape library.
- Double click empty board area
Quick Connect Shapes
- Double click empty area.
- Shift + double click to create sibling.
- ESC to cancel.
- Select a shape
- Selection toggles circles visibility on edges of the shape
- Connect by dragging from circles
Note that Sketchboard auto reconnects arrow to shortest path when shapes have originally connectected using the shortest path.
- On/off toggle F Key.
- Drag to draw.
- Shift + drag draws straight lines.
- Double click closes path.
- Press Z Key
- Move mouse
- Double click to focus